How have we prepared us to host athletes in times of COVID-19?
From Cambrils Park Sport Village & Futbol Salou we want to transmit you a message of calm and encouragement for these difficult times. We do not give up, we never do, for this reason, we keep working hard to offer you the best professional facilities.
Ready to host athletes with total safety
Did you know that Futbol Salou and Cambrils Park Sport Village belong to the same company? Together, they represent the perfect combination: the best sports facilities, first-class accommodation and an unbeatable environment for cyclists and triathletes.
The health and safety of the athletes who visit us are an absolute priority for the company. For this reason, we have carried out strict hygiene and preventive measures against covid-19.
- Cambrils Park Sports Village, the Resort where athletes are hosted, is Safe Tourism and ISO Certified ISO 9001/14001/50001.
- The Safe Tourism Certified, given by the ICTE (Spanish Institute for Tourism Quality), under the Ministry of Health, accredits companies that implement demanding prevention protocols against the Covid-19.
- We have prepared an informative guide with all the hygiene and disinfection measures that we apply to both Futbol Salou and CP Sports Village.
- We have an in-house COVID19 task force to ensure the strict protocols in place are constantly up to date and rigorously implemented throughout all our facilities.
- Additionally, we offer personalized advice to develop specific security plans for each team.
One of the best sports complexes in Europe just 1 hour from Barcelona
Our professional facilities have 12 football fields, 11 of which are endorsed by UEFA and FIFA. These include natural, artificial and hybrid grass fields, to satisfy the technical needs of any team. In addition, we also have a multipurpose rugby field and 2 beach soccer fields.
Our facilities also include a mini stadium (with capacity for 1000 people) a professional gym, 24 changing rooms, classrooms for theoretical sessions and a bar/cafeteria.
The Mediterranean coast gives us over 300 days of sunshine a year and very mild winters. This makes Futbol Salou a privileged location to celebrate training camps, tournaments, and friendly match fixtures.
A paradise for cyclists and triathletes
Cambrils is not only the gateway to the Costa Daurada Mountains, it is one of the best road cycling destination in southern Europe: 2000km of tarmac in perfect conditions, a climate that allows all year-round outings and landscapes dotted by forests, vineyards, olive groves and the sea. The Mediterranean essence in its purest state!
Cambrils Park Sport Village is less than a 10-minute walk from the beach for those who want to enjoy the sea all year round.
In these uncertain times, to select the right partner installations has never been more important.